Execution Certificate For Investors
CERTIFICATE FOR EXECUTION BY HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS
I make this statement so that I can receive promotional communications which are exempt from the restriction on the promotion of non-readily realisable securities. The exemption relates to certified high net worth investors and I declare that I qualify as such because at least one of the following applies to me:
- I had, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more.
- I held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more. Net assets for these purposes do not include:
- (a) the property which is my primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property.
- (b) Any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance. Or
- (c) any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled.
I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested.
I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from an authorised person who specialises in advising on non-readily realisable securities.
Capital is at risk and investors may not get back all monies invested. Investments described are only appropriate for high net worth individuals, sophisticated or professional investors and are not deposit based investments covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
United Kingdom Asset Company Limited (FRN 820128) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of European American Capital Services Limited, a company which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 401897).
Investors and potential investors confirm that by using this website and the services of United Kingdom Asset Company Ltd that they understand that United Kingdom Asset Company Ltd acts only for its corporate clients for whom it undertakes marketing and other awareness campaigns with a view to raising funds for them.
Under FCA requirements for United Kingdom Asset Company to Treat Customers Fairly (TCF) and appropriately, United Kingdom Asset Company relies entirely on the honest and accurate selection by Investors of their Customer Categorisation and Appropriateness declarations to be able to then access, read and invest from material available via United Kingdom Asset Company.
United Kingdom Asset Company receives a corporate finance and/or a success fee from its Corporate Clients. Employees, managers, shareholders, directors and others affiliated or associated with United Kingdom Asset Company may have or earn an interest in the securities discussed and promoted by United Kingdom Asset Company.
By agreeing to proceed you confirm that United Kingdom Asset Company Ltd may hold your data in accordance with the data protection act and GDPR. You agree that United Kingdom Asset Company may contact you on the details given.