Execution Certificate For Investors
CERTIFICATE FOR EXECUTION BY SELF-CERTIFIED SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS
I declare that I am a self-certified sophisticated investor for the purposes of the restriction on promotion of non-readily realisable securities. I understand that this means:
- (i) I can receive promotional communications made by a person who is not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority which relate to investment activity in non-readily realisable securities.
- (ii) the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all the property invested.
I am a self-certified sophisticated investor because at least one of the following applies:
- (a) I am a member of a network or syndicate of business angels and have been so for at least the last six months prior to the date below.
- (b) I have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years prior to the date below.
- (c) I am working, or have worked in the two years prior to the date below, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises.
- (d) I am currently, or have been in the two years prior to the date below, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested.
I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from someone who specialises in advising on non-readily realisable securities.
Capital is at risk and investors may not get back all monies invested. Investments described are only appropriate for high net worth individuals, sophisticated or professional investors and are not deposit based investments covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
United Kingdom Asset Company Limited (FRN 820128) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of European American Capital Services Limited, a company which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 401897).
Investors and potential investors confirm that by using this website and the services of United Kingdom Asset Company Ltd that they understand that United Kingdom Asset Company Ltd acts only for its corporate clients for whom it undertakes marketing and other awareness campaigns with a view to raising funds for them.
Under FCA requirements for United Kingdom Asset Company to Treat Customers Fairly (TCF) and appropriately, United Kingdom Asset Company relies entirely on the honest and accurate selection by Investors of their Customer Categorisation and Appropriateness declarations to be able to then access, read and invest from material available via United Kingdom Asset Company.
United Kingdom Asset Company receives a corporate finance and/or a success fee from its Corporate Clients. Employees, managers, shareholders, directors and others affiliated or associated with United Kingdom Asset Company may have or earn an interest in the securities discussed and promoted by United Kingdom Asset Company.
By agreeing to proceed you confirm that United Kingdom Asset Company Ltd may hold your data in accordance with the data protection act and GDPR. You agree that United Kingdom Asset Company may contact you on the details given.